Fuck yeah, motherfuckers.

So, it turns out that swearing fucking kicks ass. No, really, there’s fucking SCIENCE and shit backing this the fuck up. So take note, assorted cocksuckers, motherfuckers, bitches, bastards, and dickheads:Swearing can make you feel better.

I must be the best-feeling motherfucker on this whole motherfucking bubble.

No wonder David Broder and Cokie Roberts walk around with permanent sticks up their priggish asses. They think that saying the word “fuck” is a crime against humanity. Chill the fuck out, assholes!

That’s right. This motherfucking post gets the motherfucking “science” tag. Fucking believe that.

7 thoughts on “Fuck The Fuck Yeah–This Fucking Shit Is What The Fuck I’m Fucking Talking About. Fuck.

1. Fred Hall says:

In Alaska we have taken this to heart.
    Thanks for the Anteater pic.
    Do you visit the Rude Pundit? I think you would be amused.

2. hoppy says:

Fuck yeah! (Damn shit, that made me feel good!)

pain is such a rush.

4. Sandman says:

Fuck you, you fucking fuckheaded motherfucker!
    Fuck, I feel fucking better alfuckingready.

5. ecm says:

New Jersey Public Schools: For once, ahead of the curve on science education.
    Seriously, by goddamn sophomore year, I was fucking saying fuck every other fucking word. I mean, it occasionally got ri-goddamn-diculous. 🙂 Though, sometimes “fuck” is like a gateway drug, leading you to harder stuff. Like foreign curse words, such as “Bugger”, “cojones” or “shite”.
    A good fucking day to you all, cocksuckers.
    / Deadwood

6. Pissed says:

Fucking dammit to fuck! Shit!

7. fucker says:

ima fuck the fuckin shit outa fuck everytime i have the fucking oppertunity just be-fucking-cause i fucking can. it doesnt have to fucking make me feel any fucking better. its just fun as fucking hell. plus i dont know y the fuck u would need a goddamn fucking reason to fucking say fuck in the fucking first place. so whatever fucking reason you fucking use to cuss. heres a fucking better one. TO FUCK SHIT UP! fuck yea motherfucker