Today on Athenae’s Obsession with Sarah Palin’s Facebook Friends

Tommy may well have decided to vacation somewhere warm, but we got several inches of snow here overnight and so in lieu of going outside to, you know, do things, I’m going to take you all on a journey tothe darkest night of the Internet’s soul:

Thank
you Governor for being to ONLY one that has the guts to say wht most of
the “sheeple” are sayng but only in their closets and don’t dare to say
it loud. Loved the book and can’t wait for 2012.

Mrs. Sarah Palin

1. I pray this prayer every day

Dear
Heavely God the Father , I pray that Mrs. Sarah Palin will win the 2012
and 2016 Presidentail elections since she is the most
socially-culturally, economically, and international relations right
wing conservative in American politics , and above all a born again Christian.
And I also pray that Mrs. Sarah Palin will be the greatest President
that this country will have ever had from 01/20/13 to 01/20/21. Finally
I pray that she will choose a great running mate like a Mitt Romney, a
Rob Portman ,a Mitch Daniels , a Michelle Bachmann , or a Marsha
Blackburn. Above all I thank thee that thou art going to answer this
prayer request. In Jesus name Amen

2. Move to a Cleveland or Cincinnati Ohio suburb , so you are a resident of our nation’s 1# battle ground state

—–

I
got your book at the Villages book signing and just finished the last
page! At 18 I have to say it’s the longest book i’ve ever read (I
should read more often…) and LOVED it!

Sarah
america is bleeding, thanks for resigning as govenor of Alaska, so now
you can help fix the problems in the contenental US. I think Alaska
might be the one state in the the US. that could stand by its self and
do just fine as a nation. The rest of the US is like a man in a crash,
bleeding very badly, and at the same
time the airways are shut. Alaska is like the one leg that was never
hurt in the crash. You like and emt, know you must first clear the
airways then stop the bleeding. You never quit, you and anyone with
half a brain know Alaska is doing just fine.

Sarah,
I am matchmaking. You must invite Tim Tebow, QB University of Florida
to dinner. He is a perfect match for your lovely daughter Bristol. He
is very religious and wears bible versus under his eyes for every
football game. Awesome, Awesome person.

Yeah, that last one’s just for Adrastos.

20 thoughts on “Today on Athenae’s Obsession with Sarah Palin’s Facebook Friends

1. Fleas correct the era says:

I’m sure there’s more, but how could it get any better than “bible versus”?
    (Poor Bristol.)

2. Athenae says:

“Presidentail” is my favorite. Someone’s freudian slip is showing.

3. Mickey says:

Marsha Blackburn is my congressman and I would not want her for VP.
    Marsha Blackburn Voted FOR:
    Omnibus Appropriations, Special Education, Global AIDS Initiative, Job Training, Unemployment Benefits, Labor-HHS-Education Appropriations, Agriculture Appropriations, U.S.-Singapore Trade, U.S.-Chile Trade, Supplemental Spending for Iraq & Afghanistan, Prescription Drug Benefit, Child Nutrition Programs, Surface Transportation, Job Training and Worker Services, Agriculture Appropriations, Foreign Aid, Vocational/Technical Training, Supplemental Appropriations, UN “Reforms.” Patriot Act Reauthorization, CAFTA, Katrina Hurricane-relief Appropriations, Head Start Funding, Line-item Rescission, Oman Trade Agreement, Military Tribunals, Electronic Surveillance, Head Start Funding, COPS Funding, Funding the REAL ID Act (National ID), Foreign Intelligence Surveillance, Thought Crimes “Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, Peru Free Trade Agreement, Economic Stimulus, Farm Bill (Veto Override), Warrantless Searches, Employee Verification Program, Body Imaging Screening.
    Marsha Blackburn Voted AGAINST:
    Ban on UN Contributions, eliminate Millennium Challenge Account, WTO Withdrawal, UN Dues Decrease, Defunding the NAIS, Iran Military Operations defunding Iraq Troop Withdrawal, congress authorization of Iran Military Operations.
    Marsha Blackburn is my Congressman.
    See her unconstitutional votes at :
    Mickey

4. virgotex says:

“bible versus”
    Every time I see “Marsha Blackburn,” I get a mental image of Marsha Warfield (Roz on Night Court). I think Warfield could do a better job for Tennesee.

5. Adrastos says:

Palin-Bachmann: the double nuts ticket. I love it.

6. Dan says:

A, “Presidentail” leaped out at me too. Made me think ofthis dude. Pure gold.

7. barstoolcadaver says:

Bible versus spy versus spy, winner takes the microfilm.

8. Jude says:

thanks for resigning as govenor of Alaska…You never quit
    Man, that hurts your head, doesn’t it?

9. DEO says:

Sarah Palin/Fabio 2012!!!

why does palin hate america?

11. leinie says:

Aw, A, I wanna think that last one is for me, too. Only it needs the picture of Little Baby Timmeh crying after his loss.
    Pretty good eyeblack, though, cuz the Bible verses didn’t smear with his tears.

If the Palin book is the longest book the commenter read, and they are 18 (senior in high school to college freshman)
    Is it safe to assume they are an underachiever?

13. Jude says:

Wanna know what the best part of all of that was?
    Check out the verse Captain Biblenuts had on his face for Saturday.
    From the Gospel of John, chapter 16, verse 33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
    Perhaps he should have studied something about ancient Greece. Then maybe he wouldn’t have been so prone to hubris.

14. montag says:

“Sarah america is bleeding,…”
    Given that Palin has her Twitter name as SarahPalinUSA, this has any number of comedic possibilities…

15. leinie says:

Jude, since Jeebus loves him bestest and makes it so he wins, does that mean Jeebus loves Alabama more that he made it so Capt. Biblenuts lost?

16. norris hall says:

Is it true?
    I read on some blog that Sarah Palin’s father told reporters that the reason she quit the University of Hawaii after one semester is because
    “the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: “They were a minority type thing and it wasn’t glamorous, so she came home.”
    It’s hard to believe that a national figure would say something like that…or even think that.
    Say it isn’t so

Norris Hall – think progress has that story up.
    If she quit a university because there were Chinese there, I can’t think of any major university in America where she’d be happy.
    And it surprised her there were Pacific Islanders in Hawaii?

18. Interrobang says:

Is it true that aside from its astounding marine biology programmes, the University of Hawaii really is a party school? It certainly has that reputation far and wide.
    If so, I’m even less impressed. Dropping/flunking out of a party school forany reason — even if that reason is because you’re having too much fun at the beach to go to class — ought to disqualify you fromany elected or appointed public office. (I know what happens when you put terminally stupid people in charge of important things. People die!)

19. here4tehbeer says:

Move to a Cleveland or Cincinnati suburb? Well, Cincy’s a lot like MN-06 on the river (Jean Schmidt territory) so that’s perfect – but Cleveland would likely bore milady, and I’m afraid there are just too damned many Asian-type bipeds here in Columbus for Lil’ Sarah Snacky Cakes’ liking.
    But I suppose we could work out a special aerial deer hunting permit if needed.

20. blondellew says:

alternative regions fossil peter result