Good morning, gentle people – let’s suit up and get going, shall we?

You know – you don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to be a Freeper – but it sure helps.

These guys have a tendency to attribute way too much power to the Dems, to themselves, and to anything that smacks of The New World Order. They seem to breathe in cause and effect, and exhale paranoia.

par·a·noi·a –noun

Psychiatry.a
mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions andthe
projection of personal conflicts,
which are ascribed to the supposed
hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of
consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in
self-defense or as a mission

We’re going to examine some of the nuttier aspects of this syndrome today, starting with –

If Fox News turns to the dark side, what do we have left?‏

blockquote>Latest
Fox estimate on OmabaCare

Fox News Channel
| 3/20/10

Posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010
12:13:49 PM
bypabianice

Fox has it passing 217-214 as of this afternoon if all “undecideds”
vote as they did in November. Dems have dumped the Stupak crew off the
fantail and picked-up pro-abortion Dems in return. Obama now working to
increase the win margin. Bummer.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:13:49 PM
bypabianice

div class=”ecxa2″>To: pabianice

Stop posting DNC propaganda.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:15:00 PM
byPerdogg
(“Is that a bomb in your pants, or are you excited to come to America?”)

Perdogg appears to have gotten FOX “news” and the DNC mixed up.

Or – just maybe – they’re in cahoots!!!

To: pabianice
That is only an estimate on the part of Fox.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:15:06 PM
byfortheDeclaration
(“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people”.-John
Adams)

And, as it turned out, a pretty accurate one. Ah – but check out the dates on these posts…

To: Perdogg
Fox News has turned into DNC propaganda. I’ve noticed lately that
they have been cheering Obama..sad to see.If Fox News turns to the
dark side, what do we have left

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:16:13 PM
bySarah Barracuda

See your handle for the answer to that one, chump.

To: pabianice
I turned off Fox… I am so disgusted with them today!!

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:16:45 PM
byMomto2
(“A sharp tongue is the only edge tool that grows keener with constant
use” Irving – Rip Van Winkle)

Yeah – howdare they tell me things I don’t want to hear! If I want that, I’ll go read polls on Palin’s electability.

To: fortheDeclaration
Fox ought to be horsewhipped. They are aiding the enemy!

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:17:08 PM
bystephenjohnbanker
(Support our troops, and vote out the RINOS)

Groucho2

“Why, I’d horsewhip you, if I had a horse!”/div>

To: stephenjohnbanker

Is there anywhere to contact them to register our feelings about
their coverage?

When FOX wants your opinion, they’ll give it to you.

I thought they would at least cover some of the speakers
at the rally – but NO… only a sentence or two … then Cavuto had to
interrupt with his “brilliant comments” like calling them locusts.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:19:13 PM
byMomto2
(“A sharp tongue is the only edge tool that grows keener with constant
use” Irving – Rip Van Winkle)

div class=”ecxa2″>To: pabianice

What’s with FNC? I don’t think I can look at Cameleon Carl one
more second?(Remember his vicious attack on Cuda after the last election
for her clothing allowance?)
Cavuto is okay but he looks like he is just going through the motions.
We need Levin! andwhere is Rove this weekend?

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:19:18 PM
byMountain Mary

You know – I thought I saw him rehearsing a PSA to try and get the wingnut contingent to not set fire to their census forms, or write “human” for race, or shoot census workers from their Pyracantha bushes.

Freeper reaction?Predictable.

To: Mountain Mary
I can’t watch them anymore, seems like they’re all gloating just
as much as the self-admitted liberals are. The coverage yesterday was
disgusting, they could barely contain their glee all afternoon. And
Cavuto this morning couldn’t stop bashing the tea partiers (“locusts,”
etc.). FOX is revealing themselves for what they really are, largely
just another sham.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:22:12 PM
byBorax Queen

Sucker

blockquote>

To: Momto2
I register my feelings with the on/ off switch which remains off.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:24:45 PM
bychris37

blockquote>

To: pabianice
I think you all need to realize that no matter what happens
tomorrow, this thing is far from over. Really, the whole issue goes to
the Senate parliamentarian as the senate needs to approve the
reconciliation bill. There is a bunch of crap in here that doesn’t have
anything to do with the budget. At that point it’s kicked back to the
House. Sit back and take a deep breath.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:27:03 PM
byNoobRep

OK. you can exhale now. Hindsight’s a gold-plated bitch, innit?

To: Momto2
I have noted FNC is not as informative as I had hoped. I want to see
MORE of the tea party going on at the mall and I’d expect FNC to cover
more of it. I typically love Neil Cavuto but he was ‘weak’ today in his
interviews. I agree with some others here- FNC needs to improve today –
very disappointing.However, without FNC- we’d really be sunk so let’s
not start the circular firing squad. You can always send comments to the
management of FNC and individuals at their web site. Make your feelings
known vs. just writing about it.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:28:21 PM
byFaithfull

div class=”ecxa2″>To: fortheDeclaration

Fox is good at political talk shows. But when it comes to “news”
they’ll report it long after msnbc or cnn. If a plane crashes Fox will
report on it from the hospital.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:37:51 PM
byTerry Mross
(I shed tears for my country.)

Well, well. Even the blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn.

To: pabianice
As I have said many times, the only option to bring back
Constitutional government.Violence is the only solution.

posted onSaturday, March 20, 2010 12:44:29 PM
byFightThePower!
(Fight the powers that be!)

(forwarded to the FBI)

More emasculated rants against the all-powerful “them” after the flying leap.

Tagged , , ,

4 thoughts on “Today onTommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Masters of the Universe Edition

1. causing a real backlash to FDR in the mid 30’s.
    He could be referring to FDR’s change in economic policy in 1937 which did indeed cause the recovery to reverse. FDR decided to cut taxes and spending – in other words, adopt a moreconservative approach to the economy. Oh, the irony!
    ou know when the Chicoms took over mainland China, all the democratic types fled to Taiwan.
    Chiang Kai-Shek an avatar of democracy? Really?
    Anyone know of any island we can flee to? Bahamas? Hawaii?
    Both of which have socialized medical care. Oh, the irony!
    They really aren’t terribly bright, y’know.

I can’t put my finger on it, but this Freeperati has my head reeling more than usual.
    *********
    Is there anywhere to contact them to register our feelings about their coverage?
    Uh, I’m sure Faux News has some sort of web page thingie that has contact information.
    ********
    Finally, I know it is a lost cause, but when are the news folk gonna understand the idea of sampling error (as the sale of stocks isn’t constant, there will be day to day variation in the Dow even if the actual market is perfectly stable). And, as a lost cause, the influence of Chaos Theory on the market?
    **********
    Gonna refuse to pay federal income tax. Well, if you have a job, chances are that the taxes are already withheld before you ever see the money. That is why 47% were reported to pay no taxes this April. THEY HAD ALREADY PAID THEM !!!
    But I’m sure the judge will enjoy some intellectual sparring over your refusal to pay taxes and the constitutional mandates (both the stated that President Obama isn’t president. But also, let me help you out and remind you of the argument reaching back a century that the income tax isn’t constitutional.).
    Can I suggest the court proceedings be videotaped and sent to America’s Funniest Videos? that way you could win $10,000.

3. montag says:

Oh, dear, whatwould they do if Fox went to the “dark side?”
    I have no doubts about what they’d do. They’d circle the wagons and… jerk away.

4. Tommy T says:

My sweet and wonderful wife came into the studio to see why I was giggling.
    Apparently I had cracked myself up with “Intolerant Of Lactose”.