Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Robot Zimmerman edition

Egads!

Every time I turn to unload some older stuff because there’s not much interesting going on at Freeperville, a brand new drum of piping hot stupidity gets turned over on the loading dock.

And what could that possibly be?

Seminole deputies arrest George Zimmerman
Orlando Sentinel ^| 18 Nov 2013 | Rene Stutzman and Arelis Hernandez

Posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:22:40 PM by Alissa

George Zimmerman has been arrested and was en route to the Seminole County Jail, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

It’s not clear what happened or what crime he’s accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested today and was being driven to the county jail in Sanford.

He said more information would be available shortly.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend.

The Sheriff’s Office, in a short news release, reported that the agency had arrested Zimmerman after being called to a disturbance on Topfield Court in western Seminole County near Apopka.

1 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:22:40 PM by Alissa

Oh, dear.

I’m sure the Freeperati (for whom not-so-gorgeous George is a hero and a role model) will have some fascinating insights on this.

To: Alissa

He hasn’t learned! He needs to leave the state and move to a remote place secluded.

2 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:24:56 PM by Patriot Babe

See? If he goes someplace else, and is George Zimmerman over there, he’ll stop being an assclown victim.

To: Alissa

He needs a good shrink.
He’s been through demonic-rat hell and back.
Truly a shame he doesn’t live in my city.
DrO would see him for free.

3 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:27:43 PM by onyx

See? Demonic rats have put him through hell, and he’s crazier than a shithouse rat because shut up, that’s why.

Certianly some Freeper can get to the bottom of this for us!

To: Alissa

I have come to the conclusion that George Zimmermann is a robot who is activated by Liberals anytime they desire to steer news coverage away from their own bad news.

6 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:28:26 PM by Buckeye McFrog

ZimmermanCreeps

??????

Could you say that again, please? I must have misheard you.

To: Alissa

6 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:28:26 PM by Buckeye McFrog

ZimmermanCreepsSkittles

That’s what I thought you said.

Of course, we know who’s really to blame here…

To: Alissa

Seminole deputies arrest George Zimmerman

Did der 0berFuhrer emperor Hussein 0bama issue a decree that as an enemy of the state he should be apprehended?

16 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:36:05 PM by The Sons of Liberty (Who but a TYRANT shoves down another man’s throat what he has exempted himself from?)

ObamaHitler666

To: bigbob

Zimmerman needs help before he ends up dead.Whatever is happening with him and these repeated accusations and arrests, he doesn’t seem to be making wise choices.

18 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:36:46 PM by CityCenter (Resist

YaThink

Sounds like a little buyer’s remorse to me.

To: ColdOne

I think it will not be interesting to hear about this guy any longer unless it is that he moved to an undisclosed location, never to be heard from again.

19 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:37:42 PM by stanne

OK – make that a lot of buyer’s remorse.

To: deport

He has lost his guns this time, and for good, I’ll bet.

It’s hard to keep supporting an idiot…

74 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 2:32:03 PM by ltc8k6

BanHimRomney

It’s not like it’s the first time for you yahoos, is it?

To: Hot Tabasco

And since no charges were filed in that case, I’m not counting that. He was arrested today for a seperate(sic) incident. Guy has anger issues . I hope he gets help before he hurts someone.

99 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 3:52:46 PM by christx30 (Freedom above all.)

JawDrop

What the actual fuck did you just say?

Of course (and you knew this was coming), it should be easy to turn their backs on their erstwhile hero because he’s not really white.

To: ronnie raygun

It’s legal to get your name changed, just go to city hall. He should move out of the area and apply for a new name. Maybe his mother’s Hispanic maiden name, I think a Hispanic name would go better with this appearance since he looks all Hispanic and not white. With all the Hispanics living in the country today he should blend right in and please keep away from the women for some time.

110 posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 4:34:37 PM by cradle of freedom

You know how those Messicans are – can’t keep it in their pants, amirite?

Back to the older stuff after the leap of faith…

Tagged , , , , , ,

6 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Robot Zimmerman edition

1. Dorothy says:

“It’s the policy and I made the mistake of wording it in the wrong fashion.”
    Like in a racist way?
    “To me this health care plan is a job killer. I myself will have to eliminate at least one location if all the policies that were written originally go through.”
    So “This location closing due to Obamacare costs” didn’t occur to you? Or “Eat at Joe’s: we need to meet increased health care costs”? You went right to “reparations to black people”?
    But not racist. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

2. Dee Loralei says:

Thanks Tommy T!

3. maplestreet says:

You mentioned King. In Iowa, the gov (Branstadt) promised 200,000 jobs in 5 years, in the 2010 campaign. Recently claimed he has created 160,000 jobs, and changed the number down to 128,000 jobs. Bureau of Labor Statistics show a creation of 48,200 jobs.
    Sound familiar to any Wisconsin friends?

4. maplestreet says:

AARGH!! I saw “King” and went to my local favorite from Iowa. Apologies that I didn’t catch that you were talking about the King from NY.
    You mention Obamacare and “punishment for slavery” and don’t see where some folks might be just a teeny, weeny skeptical that you were making a racist slur? Especially when there are a long line of comments on FR about go back to Africa and we’ll give you your cotton back?????
    As I’m allotted a dumb question each day, any mention that perhaps the image of Zimmerman as the loving family man who didn’t have a racist bone in his body might have been a tad off?

5. Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding
    this post, in my view its genuinely remarkable designed for
    me.

6. Holiday says:

If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies
    after that he must be go to see this site and be up to date every
    day.