Today on Athenae’s Obsession with the Freepi: Who Do We Hate?

“Obama!” “McCain!” “Hitlery!” “Saddam!” “What?”

Poor dears. They’re completely confused.

Your stupid, you should have voted for Hitlery. We WANT her to fight all the way to the DNC convention. What is so hard to understand?

That you can’t see what is SO obvious, that Obama will mean a sure Republican landslide.

Obama can’t beat McCain. Hitlary can.

I want the beast to win. I don’t care anymore. I think we deserve it. Its a lose-lose election. Republicans have no testicles and the support for McCain proves it out. I already have plans to leave the country if it gets too bad.

And go where, crazy? Name me ONE country that has a more freedom loving, more conservative government and citizenry than the good old U S of A. Tell me where it is and I’ll go there myself. The catch is they have to accept us as full citizens, not merely legal residents. So you go on your wild goose chase and let everyone on FR know when you find that country. I really hope it exists because we all could really use a backup place to go to just in case this one really is done for some day.

If we get McCain – he’ll destroy the Republican party. Forever. Unrecoverable. He’s a liar, a socialist liberal that believes in income redistribution, and is cloaking it in his sudden newfound conservatism since Febraury 2008.

WE. Are. Screwed.

And why nobody can see it, I don’t know. They’re all swooning over McAmnesty. And its disgusting.

Nobody wants to see how dangerous McCain is to the country combined with a Dem or even RINO congress.

He’s not even good on the WOT. You people just don’t see it. He’s TERRIBLE. As soon as they’re captured, they’re an American Citizen. Voila!

Some fighter he is. And you support him?

You McCainiacs disgust me. You must want to kill the country.

Ok so you personally think McCain is the anti-Christ. But to say he’s worse than Hillary or Obama is ludicrous on every level.

Well, let’s be honest here. It is not McCain that the electorate really loathes; rather it is the assclown currently occupying the White House–the most incompetent chief executive since James Earl Carter! And, if Obama wins in November, you can thank George W. Bush for the victory.

And now, a musical interlude:

7 thoughts on “Today on Athenae’s Obsession with the Freepi: Who Do We Hate?

1. If we get McCain – he’ll destroy the Republican party. Forever. Unrecoverable.
    We can hope!
    Really, all you can do is laugh.

2. BuggyQ says:

Wow. I wonder how a party so divided will be able to compete effectively in November. Can their nominee overcome the visceral hatred he inspires in a significant portion of his base? /s

3. brendan says:

Yeah for the obsession with the Freepi! What a bunch of dead-enders, huh? I hope that the poison on the FreeRepublic spreads for the general election.
    Thanks for doing this, Athenae. I know you were up awfully late with the crack van.
    –bccoyne

4. St Paul E Wog says:

Schadenfreude with no shower necessary! I needed that. Thanks, Athenae!

5. FastMovingCloud says:

“So you go on your wild goose chase and let everyone on FR know when you find that country. I really hope it exists because we all could really use a backup place to go to just in case this one really is done for some day.”
    Oh, man! I really hope it exists, too. Imagine what a great country we could have if these wackjobs would leave en masse!

6. Snarki, child of Loki says:

Well, let’s help narrow things down for these poor freepers, shall we?
    So: minimal government regulation and super-low taxes. No restrictions on gun ownership, in fact powerful guns are just about REQUIRED for everyone. None of that pesky one-person-one-vote liberal democracy stuff, either. And no social programs AT ALL.
    So… how about Somalia?
    Hey, I’m just trying to be helpful here. How about we all pitch in a few bucks for a plane ticket (one way)? Sounds like a win-win situation to me: we wouldn’t have to hear freeper whining, and the freepers get to spread they wingnutty goodness all over the horn of africa.
    I hear Mogadishu is beautiful this time of year!
    (Well, no I just made that up. But it sounds good!)
    C’mon freepers! Your destiny awaits!

7. mothra says:

I love that one Freeper who can’t think of a more conservative, freedom-loving place to live than the U.S. I think all these crazy motherfuckers would be very happy in Saudi Arabia. It’s all about freedom there–if you happen to be male. Plus, it is a VERY conservative place. Just the spot for these Freepers.