Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freepi –

Good morning, campers! Time to get into the stupidity-retardant long johns and amuse ourselves with the increasingly strident and hysterical bleatings of The Last True Conservatives.

First up – the scary black man is coming after our private “news” network!!

McCain the American Hero would be up
by 6-8 points, if it wasn’t for the partial liberal
media.

^

| Politico

Posted onThursday, October 16, 2008 9:42:48 PM byindianyogi
Just heard on Greta, Obama
is coming after Fox. Let us hit back!

“Us”? Who is this “us” you speak of?

To: indianyogi
Barry is coming after Fox…after the love fest they give him
day after day! We’re left with Greta, Hannity and the Friends.
5 posted onThursday, October 16, 2008 9:46:38 PM byMiss Didi

A $cientologist, a raving looney (but I repeat myself), and a clown car cargo in search of its miniature car.
If that’s all you’re left with, you’re not left with much.

And now, the unintentionally funny misspelling winner of the week:

To: indianyogi
Screw the Media…stay the coarse!
7 posted onThursday, October 16, 2008 9:46:47 PM byladyvet (WOLVERINES!!!!!)

You know – it’s as if FOX hasn’t gotten batshit-crazy enough for these guys:

To: indianyogi
Hume and the rest of the gang after the debate last night sure
were kissing his butt.
14 posted onThursday, October 16, 2008 9:51:31 PM byhope (the socialist msm
result is mind-numb O-bots)

To: Miss Didi
After the post-debate thrashing phoneys Barnes, Kristol, et.al,
gave McCain, let Fox face its communist enemy alone.
18 posted onThursday, October 16, 2008 9:52:37 PM byRandyGH (Democrats–So far
left they’ve left America)
“…while I hide under my chair.”
You know, I think thisdolchstosslegendething is getting a bit out of hand.
To: indianyogi
I survived without Fox News for 40+ years and lately I realized
I can still live without them.
22 posted onThursday, October 16, 2008 9:55:38 PM byBallyBill (Serial Hit-N-Run
poster)

And now, ladies and gentlemen – I produce for you, below the fold, all of right wingnuttia’s fear and loathing all swept up into one fetid pile so it can be gazed at in wonderment – and eventually hosed down with bleach and scraped into the refuse bin of history…

5 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freepi –

1. Hey now. I’m innocent, I tells ya!
    I only did that to help. I know how itchy it gets inside there. I thought they’d be kind of like a mini-roomba, free moving itchy scratcher…
    see? Feature, not bug

2. The Jezebels and Ahabs of the media continue to attack and show themselves for what they are. Will they stop before the dogs eat their flesh?
    Actually, that’s not a mixed metaphor: it’s apretty obscure Biblical reference. Ahab was king of Israel and Jezebel was his queen, but most writers have long forgotten him because it’s much sexier to concentrate on the evil corrupting seducing female of the story.
    That whole section of the Bible is really creepy and bloody: it’s probably the main sources of the “vengeful Yahweh smites the evildoers (while the virtuous look on in glee)” facet of the Bible. (Which is probably what makes it a real favorite among apocalyptic fundamentalists.)

3. Oh, ROAR, VirgoTex! have you read John Ringo’s books about the ACS? (armored combat suits … it’s a little disgusting, because it does the ST:TNG food-from-the-recycled-waste thing, but it’s not a bad read for mind candy). I got hooked on ’em via “A Hymn Before Battle” at Baen Books.

4. To add to Dorothy’s comment, the reference to dogs eating flesh is what happened to Jezebel: after being pushed out of a window, dogs devoured her until nothing was left but her head, her hands and the soles of her feet.
    Way more literate than one would usually give credit to a Freeper.

5. Well, call me Hadad and kill me a goat! You’re right, Dorothy. Leave it to a Freeper to dig deep in the arcane corners of the Tanakh and come up with…er…comeuppance for us Baal-worshipers. If only those pesky Jews didn’t have to go to Perdition to pave the potholes in the End Times trail…they coulda been contendahs!