Happy Democrat Photo: Harkin Edition

Harkin

Kick the useless fuckers out.

Though:

Great, remove him now after he mucked up health care reform. That’s
like concluding that microwaving a tin can of chili is a bad idea after
you blow up your kitchen.

8 thoughts on “Happy Democrat Photo: Harkin Edition

1. darrelplant says:

Or deciding the whole thing was a bad idea after you’ve eaten the chili you cleaned up and realizing it was laced with botulin.
    I remember fondly supporting Harkin for his Presidential run. Of course, I’m wearing a t-shirt right now celebraing the 35th anniversary of McGovern’s race against Nixon, so what do I know?

i love harkin. you can’t chair unless your state is blue/purple.

3. Schwa says:

I like a lot of stuff Harkin does, but for God’s sake, keep him away from health care. The last thing we need is more homeopathy.

4. Gozer says:

Awesome.
    His younger cousin was my jr. high geography teacher. He was kick ass too. I guess it runs in the family.

5. karen marie says:

House & Senate Democrats can suck my hair balls.
    If I had some, anyway.
    Is someone paying the Democrats to make the Republicans look good? Because that’s where this is headed.
    Perhaps someone should send them a memo to let them know that the mouse circus does NOT speak for the voters.

republikkklans are the status quo party. not the party of ideas. tho democrats may be the party of bad ideas. GIVE THIS TO MEDICAL EXPERTS.

7. Safiya says:

Hey. There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all.
    I am from Australia and also now teach English, give true I wrote the following sentence: “Mike nellis over kansas public safety jobs saved by recovery act.”
    Regards 😮 Safiya.