Good morning, my fine friends – feeling run down? Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?

Well, old Professor T’s got the cure for what ails ya, right there in this little old corroded drum, and I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do! For a fee of absolutely nothing, I’m gonna give ya a little peek at what real despair is!

Yessiree Bob, there’s nothing that can make your debate doldrums go away like a little peek at a – Posting from Magda Goebbels!

blockquote>Last Night I Cried

Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:32:28 AM by SandyLynn

Last night, I gave in and cried. As the Mom of 3 kids, I feel
hopeless. The polls show that Obama is winning, whether we try to deny
it or not. I keep asking myself “Who are these so-called Americans who
will re-elect this disaster we’ve had in office for almost 4 years?” I
am scared. Scared for the lives my children will have to live, thanks to
the resident currently occupying the White House. No, I will never call
him my president..in my opinion, you have to EARN that title. And the
man who currently occupies the White House is much more concerned about
being popular with the “in” crowd..you know, the Hollywood Liberals. Who
cares that gas prices have tripled since he took office? That food
prices have skyrocketed? That most of us who work for a living are
struggling from paycheck to paycheck while the lazy people live off of
our hard work? Hopeless. I keep going back to that word..because I feel
as though we have nowhere to go. And shock. Because I cannot believe we
have so many stupid Americans in our country! Don’t get me wrong. I will
vote, and cast my vote for Romney. But really, is it enough? I don’t
think so. Fellow FReepers..is all lost, as I think it is?

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:32:30 AM
by SandyLynn

Sandy Lynn – before you hand out cyanide pills to those younguns, take heart.

Sure – your dream candidate Fred Thompson Sarah Palin Rick Santorum Rick Perry Herman Cain Newt Gingrich Mitt Romney will save you!

To: SandyLynn
Despair is a sin. Trust in God.

/johnny

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:35:11 AM
by JRandomFreeper
(Gone Galt)
Too late! She’s going to hell!

To: SandyLynn

Christ is Victorious.

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:37:00 AM
by justice14
(“stand up defend or lay down and die”)
He’s not running – he didn’t make the cut this year, All that “feed the hungry” and “hear the sick” socialist crap kept him from even placing in the primaries.

To: SandyLynn
I’m also beginning to get that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I
pray every day for Our Country, and I’m beginning to think Divine
Intervention may be the only thing that saves us from ourselves.

AN APPEAL TO HEAVEN!

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:43:21 AM
by The Sons of Liberty
(“Get that evil, foreign, muslim, usurping bastard out of MY White House!” FUBO GTFO!)
JesusFinger
APPEAL DENIED!

To: VanDeKoik

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that’s where I stopped reading.

Dont have time for people that watch left-wing news outlets and then come to FR to emote and look for therapy.

If you are for real, get a grip and act like an actual conservative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ll try to be nice. No, I won’t.You are a jerk. You never bump a
prayer thread? You never offer a word of compassion or concern to a
FReeper? I’d like to think you are operating in a tough love style of
“help” here.

But I doubt it.

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:49:40 AM
by Responsibility2nd
(NO LIBS. This Means Liberals and (L)libertarians! Same Thing. NO LIBS!!)

To: Responsibility2nd

“I’ll try to be nice. No, I won’t. You are a jerk.”

In a war like this, you’re damn right I’m a jerk. When you sit and
watch BS on networks you know are full of BS and fall for it, I DONT
have sympathy for you, PERIOD.

You want to cry? Cry in a private message. Too many people here are
already too darn wobbly to have a textual breakdown show up, it causes
other nervous-Nellies

“Nervous Nellies”?? Did he really say that?? Dude – 1935 called, and wants its slang back.

blockquote>

to lose focus, and just gives spies from the other
side encouragement to ramp up the BS further.

So sorry if it seems “mean”.

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:57:24 AM
by VanDeKoik
And also – Jesus says go fuck yourself.

To: SandyLynn
Turn off the media except real conservative talk radio and message boards like FR.
Embrace the Bubble.BE the Bubble!

Zero is nowhere near as strong as the Godless communists pretend him to be.

posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:58:36 AM
by Navy Patriot
(Join the Democrats, it’s not Fascism when WE do it, and the Constitution and law mean what WE say.)
Godless communists?
LesNessman
More news and less nessman after the fark in the road..

Oops – some older drums of Freepitude escaped last week’s roundup – everything must go!
Raeching wayyy back for the next few – it’s Seal-ing the deal!

Fox News Outs The Navy SEAL Who Wrote An Anonymous Book On The Bin Laden Raid

Business Insider ^

| 8/23/12
| Geoffrey Ingersoll

Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:53:02 PM by Jean S

Turns out there are leaks everywhere, even among Navy SEALs.

Fox News
obtained and released the identity of the author of the controversial
new book “No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed
Osama Bin Laden,” due to come out on the anniversary of 9/11.

“Mark Owen,” the pseudonym under which the book was written, is actually 35 year-old Matt Bissonnette of Wrangell, Alaska.
Bissonnette held the rank of chief in the elite Navy SEAL Team 6 prior
to retiring. He was one of the first men in the room where bin Laden
died, witnessing the occurrence first-hand.

We tracked down pictures of Bissonnett on PatriotFiles.com and Flickr.

Bissonnette
was also part of the operation which ended with the killing of three
Somali pirates in order to save the life of Captain Richard Phillips in
the Indian Ocean in 2009.

He co-wrote the book with author Kevin Maurer, a well-versed author of four books, most based on military special operations.

posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:53:09 PM
by Jean S
Why does FOX News hate America?

To: Jean S

Messed up. Of all the media outlets, I would have never thought
Fox would do this.

That’s because youre a dumbass.

Total disrespect. These men should remain mysterious
for a reason: they are America’s Best.

posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:58:15 PM
by InsidiousMongo

To: Mad Dawgg

posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:06:37 PM
by cripplecreek
(What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?)
KA -ZANG!!

To: cripplecreek
“When one of their major stockholders is muslim brotherhood, its almost to be expected.”

I used to be an avid watcher but now the only time I tune in is if
something really important is breaking live. Which means almost never.

I have a vile hatred for whomever did this.

posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:10:00 PM
by Mad Dawgg
(If you’re going to deny my 1st Amendment rights then I must proceed to the 2nd one…)

To: Jean S

If I had the power, I would shut down Fox news over this and I’d do it today, before sunset.

FUFauxNews, you disgusting bastards.

posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:13:58 PM
by Gator113
(I would have voted for NEWT, now it’s Ryan and the other guy.~Just livin’ life, my way~)
Did you ever in a million years imagine that the Freeperati would start calling FOX news “Faux News”?
Ever?
How hath the mighty fallen…
Of course, it’s never too late to call in the Black Helicopters…

To: Mad Dawgg

We probably should wait to read his book. He could be a plant by
Obama’s team since they couldn’t get the movie out before the election.
It may end of
(sic) being some book praising Obama to help his election.

Just a thought.

posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:25:26 PM
by penelopesire
(TIME FOR A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!)
And there you have it.
Next up –Accurate, except for the “poor people” part!

Chilean army chief calls gays, poor people, Jehovah’s Witnesses morally unfit

The Province ^

| 7 Sep 2012
| AP

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:46:54 AM by Cronos

Chile’s government is criticizing one of its top generals
for discriminating against gays and religious groups in his orders to
military recruiters.

Army Commander Cristian Chateau had signed a document asking
recruiters to be “especially concerned” about finding soldiers who are
“morally and intellectually prepared” for military service. He said they
should exclude people with physical, mental or socioeconomic problems,
criminal behaviour, drug use, homosexuals, conscientious objectors and
Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:47:02 AM
by Cronos

To:Cronos

I get the statement except the ‘poor people’ part.

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:02:51 AM
by svcw
(If one living cell on another planet is life, why isn’t it life in the womb?)

To: Cronos

Technically… he is correct.

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:27:21 AM
by UCANSEE2
( If you think I’m crazy, just wait until you talk to my invisible friend.)
Well, that was a short thread, wasn’t it? There’s only one more post in it, and it has this statement:

“I think the thing to do is to recruit the gays and show them respect by
giving them their very own regiment and putting them up front but have a
back up force to do battle after the front falls.”
Now isn’t that special?
Next up –P.R. Puffinstuff!

Paul Ryan’s Take on Marijuana: Worthless or Desperate?

SF Weekly ^

| Mon., Sep. 10 2012
| Chris Roberts

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:32:30 AM by nickcarraway

Scooping up votes in swing states is how Paul Ryan serves Mitt
Romney best. And what better dissatisfied liberal bloc for the
Republicans to court than marijuana supporters, stunned by President
Obama’s total betrayal?

Hence the vice presidential candidate’s
stance in a college town in swinging Colorado, which will vote on
legalizing marijuana at the November ballot, striking a libertarian tone
to questions about marijuana enforcement. “It’s up to Coloradans to
decide,” Ryan told Colorado Springs’s KRDO. “My personal positions on
this issue have been let the states decide what to do with these
things… What I’ve always believed is the states should decide.”

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:32:36 AM
by nickcarraway

To: funfan

My mother’s a nurse. I got to walk along with her to see the detox unit from accidental overdoses.

Paul Ryan doesn’t have a clue. There is so much money being spent to
try to treat these people who have an affliction. Rather than enabling
them, we need someone who’s willing to ask the tough questions.

That man is not Paul Ryan. Love the man, but he’s very, very wrong here.

Also, thank you to the crackhead who tossed his pipe in my car when it was parked at work. Thanks so much for that, btw!

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:58:37 AM
by JCBreckenridge
(Texas, Texas, Whisky)

To: nickcarraway

I tried to read this entire article, but whoever wrote it must have been as high as a kite.

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:02:51 AM
by UCANSEE2
( If you think I’m crazy, just wait until you talk to my invisible friend.)

To: ALPAPilot

Please explain why someone can use marijuana (or alcohol) and
then injure/kill someone and damage property, then use the fact that
they chose to ingest to evade punishment?

posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:34:07 AM
by nickcarraway
This is your brain.
This is your brain on Free Republic.
Any questions?
Time for one more – how about –World Ends!! Film at 11 !

This is the way the world ends

My imperfect mind
| Today
| KittenClaws

Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:57:45 PM by KittenClaws

This is the way world ends, not with a bang but a whimper – T.S. Elliot.

A whimper? Of course! We can’t afford outrage because we work for a living.

We
poo-poo the OWS crowd and the liberals when they march for their
deviant causes. Of course they have this time we say, they don’t work
for a living as we do! We laugh at their folly.

We can’t carry
signs or march on washington, we are too busy working. We don;t see that
we have become too busy being something that long ago quit being
anything other than funds for those who rally against us.

While we make fun of the OWS crowd and those like them, they use our indirect support to bring this country down.

We are SUPPORTING our own downfall. Worse than that, we are feeling superior doing it!

posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:57:51 PM
by KittenClaws

To: KittenClaws

But I have a bumper sticker.

posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:58:56 PM
by unixfox
(Abolish Slavery, Repeal The 16th Amendment!)

To: KittenClaws

“Shut up,” I explained.

posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:01:15 PM
by Lazamataz
(The American news media, the ‘Pravda Press’, is fully Soviet-ized.)

To: KittenClaws

I know it’s your point.It makes me sad that I, the Rebel with a
Cause, have turned into such a chicken sh/t.

Don’t put yourself down – I’ll bet you were always a Republican.

I am single, have a good
job, just turned 65, and work for an Obama zombie (the good boss was
fired and the affirmative action black woman replaced the old white
guy).

“The good boss was fired” “Affirmative action black woman”

“old white guy” = good

Uppity negress = bad

On Flag Day, I hung a little flag in my office, and I haven’t
taken it down.

You’re a rebel.

What are you doing to fight Tyranny – I need some
examples.

posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:20:52 PM
by Sioux-san
Glad you asked:
There.
All better now.
See you good people next week – and it was a blast hanging out with you in the Crack Van!
Excelsior!
Alka-seltzer!

Like this:

Tagged , , , , ,

13 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Low Spark of High-heeled Goys edition

1. Scott S. says:

As always, your sacrifices for our entertainment are greatly appreciated. 🙂

2. Jay in Oregon says:

Did I miss a Very Special Obsession thread?
    I was curious how Free Republic reacted to Romney “winning” the debate by throwing the Tea Party types under the bus.

3. Tommy T says:

Jey – a few whined about the “pre-existing conditions” stuff, but mostly they were just jerking each other off.
    Not much funny about that.
    Tommy

4. Jay in Oregon says:

Ah well.
    I was hoping for incoherent rage and more railing against the “GOP-e” (see, I do read your threads!) but even Freepers have off-days.

5. azportsider says:

What Scott said, Tommy.
    I especially liked this bit: “I pray every day for Our Country, and I’m beginning to think Divine Intervention may be the only thing that saves us from ourselves.”
    Never once does she consider that maybe her deity HAS intervened, and that she’s been totally wrong for Lo! these many years.

6. Jay in Oregon says:

azportsider:
    What are you talking about? God couldn’t possibly have intervened, because he put one of those people in charge.
    (A Democrat, a black man—take your pick…)
    The only thing that can really really save us is a whiter-then-white Republican! So what if he flip-flops so fast and so often, you could hook magnets to him and use him to generate power? Hey, clean energy!

7. I got to walk along with her to see the detox unit from accidental overdoses.
    Yes, emergency rooms are overflowing with people who have overdosed on the mary jane.
    Christ, these people are idiots. And worse, they’re proud of it.

8. adrastos says:

Awesome title, mon ami.

Perhaps like most that the general, saying that the poor aren’t fit to serve, isn’t that far away from the repub stance that the rich are golden (a la Plato?). Yet they couldn’t get a good thread going on that.
    I still don’t understand , tho:
    1) How Come Obama is so incompetent in cooking the books? He steered the Hurricaine towards Tampa and missed. In the above, the navy seal was an Obama operative but coudln’t get the movie out in time for the election. (And BTW – outing a super-secret identity of a special ops officer. A La Valarie Plume?). He cooked unemployment numbers – but how come he couldn’t get them out in time for the debate?
    2) Romney is hawking that Obama has destabilized the world (Arab Spring, Syria, Iran, attack on Libya consulate). Isn’t Arab Spring supposed to be a good thing that brought down several dicators? Wouldn’t the hawkish position be to praise the taking out of OBL and the Libyan guy who had masterminded the Lockerbie bombing? Didn’t Iran’s position as a threat blossom under Bush and the US occupation of Iraq (giving Akhmadenijad (?SP?) concrete evidence of US imperialism? Can’t the freepers connect the killing of Libyan Ambassador and consulate staff to the right-wing nut job movie? Didn’t Colin Powell warn about destabalizing the region and the China House rule?

@Spork – I loved how the poster
    1) came close if not crossing HIPPA guidelines for patient privacy. Important to my second point, if this casual observer should have been told who was on the ward for what, the facility is in danger of loosing all its govt funding, including medicaid/medicare/other welfare. In short, I’m sure the facility would be most interested in learning of their staff allowing non-staff on the ward.
    2) Love how he talks about a detox unit and how awful it is in order to discuss marijuana (unlikely to be seen on a detox unit). Detox can be brutal. But not everyone on a detox unit is there for marijuana.
    3) And of course, I love this repub move at a time when the CA medical marijuana joints are being raided.
    And I’m saying this as someone who isn’t advocating the legalizsation of marijuana in the current form. (Personally, I say that if whole-leaf marijuana – above and beyond the extracts – has medical benefits (and there ARE good studies to show that certain extracted chemicals do) then get the multicenter controlled studies to substantiate it. Unfortunately, the argument has become strident that it is impossible to find a biased source or study either pro or con that can be seen as reasonably free of external bias/contamination on part of the researchers and the patients.

Dumb Question,
    If the General thinks that the poor, etc. are unfit to serve, does that mean (unlike the USA who sends the poor, low education, addicted to the front) that Chile is gonna send its rich and politically well endowed to war while the populace gets to stay home?

12. Dee Loralei says:

Post title FTW, Tommy! Thanks again!

13. Tommy T says:

Thanks, all – glad you like the title.
    Yes, I know puns are the lowest form of humour – blame MAD magazine of you must.
    And Kibitzer – just posted that sing on my FB page – thanks for reminding me.
    And Less Nessman warning Cincinnati about the “godless tornadoes” was the first thing to come to mind.
    Tommy