Election Night Crack Van

All right. I’ma be by as soon as I get out of the animal shelter. In the meantime, be nice to the guest drivers, take turns going for smokes and road beers, and share the HAMS. Posts in the van belong to their posters. Trolls in the van belong to whoever’s dumb enough to claim them.

Van closed. Thank you to everyone for being here for the Zombie Apocalypse.

15 thoughts on “Election Night Crack Van

1. I must be doing something wrong…I type in my name and it doesn’t do anything but post a nauseatingly fast Chrome ad… Hmmph.

2. I can’t get in either.

3. scout says:

Can’t get in either

4. da van’s door is brokeded.

5. Maitri says:

Alright, I’m not on crack (yet). I can’t get in either. Teh intert00bs is teh brok3s.

6. bill says:

I blame Rand Pual

7. Athenae says:

All, are you using Firefox? It keeps crapping out on me, I’m switching to Safari.
    Sorry! I’m trying to fix. Code hasn’t changed, but the ads have.

I’m having trouble getting in. For some reason my IE and Chrome both don’t seem to like the Java.
    But can anyone explain to me why 60% for dems is a marginal gain, but 53% for the repub is a landslide, overwhelming mandate from the people (watching Cantor try to say that his continuing the expiring tax cuts isn’t a tax cut. —BLEECH !)

9. scout says:

yeah seems a java issue for me too

10. Crap, even went to old IE – bupkis. šŸ™ Can’t commiserate w/the Crackvaginas. šŸ™ Well, if anyone wants to check out some pics from my NOLA trip w/my man at Halloween, check da flickr. šŸ™‚
    Gotta go get ready for ‘reality’ back at work tomorrow. A quick glance at my work e-mail made me all stressed again. Bugger.

11. Adrastos says:

Sorry y’all had so much trouble. I can’t say it was fun but we did have some good lines and a few laughs amidst the gloom. Worst part of night was seeing Feingold and Sestak lose. Just saw the latter’s concession what a good and classy guy.

12. Thanks for the Van y’all. Sorry to miss Elspeth and scout and maitri and spork. I hope we can have more vans to commiserate and keep spirits up. ‘Cause we’re going to need it.
    RP

13. liprap says:

We need to make sure there are more seat belts for next time. Crack Van ahoy!

14. BrenyB says:

I was using Firefox and I didn’t have any trouble last night.

15. run here and read your blog by chance.